08 November 2013

BAADA YA TUHUMA ZA KUTEMBEA NA BOSI WAKE, HII NDIYO KAULI YA BABY MADAHA..!!


Tanzanian Candy n Candy Records singer Baby Madaha has denied the rumours that she is romantically involved with the record label's boss Joe Kariuki.


Speaking at an interview with Bongo5, Madaha said that she had been recommended to Mr. Kariuki by producers  who urged him to take her on, help her grow musically and in turn she would help her fellows.

'Joe has heard it all and he doesn't like it at all. I went to Candy n Candy to work on my music, not other things. This is jealousy because I am already a big artiste and I have made a name for myself in the industry both music and film , thus I can't be compared to this rumour mongers.  

Candy n Candy needed a lady who could communicate in more than one language in order to do international music and also one with great potential. We were all taken to the studio for recording; Four-D were the first to record. One of the ladies had a romantic thing with a fellow artist and they would backbite the boss. The producers told the boss that they did not like Four-D and suggested that he take me up first. "

She claims they should have listened to her as she has been musically trained in school instead of going to spread malicious rumours. 

"This is my good fortune that is why they are talking, today I unveiled my bag and Perfume and they are jealous. Joe is single and so am I. so if we decide its personal. music is music and love is love. All things are possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname