27 June 2015

SUPER STAR WEMA SEPETU AFUNGUKA KUHUSU KUMPIGIA CHAPUO DAVIDO!


Wema Sepettu have spoken today through his TV live show through EAT V, first thing was concerning the Kilimanjaro music awards 2015, concerning the way she supported Alikiba through his social network of Instagram to make people vote for him, but Wema Sepetu have said that she didnt do it because may be she was having a beef with Diamond the Platnumz: 
Wema Sepetu; the thing was, Alikiba himself have send his photos and ask me to support him by posting his photos throughout my instagram
Wema Sepetu: the second thing is the issue of MTV MAMA awards, many people thought that I am the one who tells team wema to vote for Davido, which is not wright that's wrong, because I remember the day Dougiemasta when she post the picture of Davido and ask Tanzanian to vote for Davido I was one among the people who comment on his post and tell her thats not wright.
Wema Sepetu: conclude by saying I love my country and when it comes to country wise i will always be on the side of my country thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname