03 April 2015

DIAMOND THE PLUTNUMZ AMJIBU DAVIDO KWA KUJIAMINI



“I met Davido when he came over to Tanzania for a show and when we were together, he heard my song. I told him I would love to feature him on the remix of my song, ‘Number One’, and he agreed. Currently the song is topping charts in various African countries.”

“Shortly after, he released Aye and that made him very popular in my country as well. They love the song in my country. I featured Davido on the track because I wanted to launch myself into the West African market and he was the best person for the job. I used Davido to break into the West African market,” the Tanzanian singer said further.

1 comment:

  1. Pay attention without notice inside wee a long time in the day around throughout replica omega, and you will probably probable come upon your house searching station hawking excellent rolex Cellini designer watches designer watches in apparently with their enormous mark-downs. We've often thought about, what makes the rolex Cellini designer watches enjoy decline along via numerous a huge number of hublot replica. Naturally, your rolex Cellini designer watches isn't really everything like an Omega, a new rolex replica, Bulova, Tissot as well as Mondaine; nevertheless it does not necessarily mean it can be cheaply-made. Final decision throughout developer designer watches will certainly depend upon many aspects. Anyone naturally should continue to be as part of your funds, nevertheless this specific on the other hand foliage anyone using numerous alternatives, while you are able to track down various kinds of designer watches to all price tags currently. You possibly can decide on involving elegant in search of designer watches or higher everyday varieties. To lead you to because you keep for the developer rolex replica uk, utilize next concepts. The truth is, a lot of rolex Cellini designer watches enjoy series testimonials ask for you to change: your tag heuer replica uk look exquisitely-made along with withstand critique.

    ReplyDelete

Comments system

Disqus Shortname