17 July 2014

UKISOMA HII LAZMA UTATOA CHOZI ONA KANSA ILIVYOMFANYA BINTI HUYU


My name is Rebecca, i want to
plead with you on behave of
this my 16yrs old daughter
Elizabeth to just take little of your
time and read this to the end.
I know you have a mother, a

sister, a girlfriend or even wife; all
of them are ladies.
Look at the picture.
My daughter
have been struggling with
breast cancer for over 3 years
now, she had one of her
breast mutilated but the tumor
soon spread to the other
breast pictured above.
Life has been full of pain, sorrows
and tears. I had visited
hospitals, i have used money until
i am now poor. I am feeling
real pain.
I want you my dear reader to be
with me in prayer. "May God
protect your loved one's from the
pain i have gone through."
If you have a heart that
understands what i am going
through,
then please don't ignore this.
Only God can protect them from
such pain and agony.
Type Amen if you wish your
female friends and relatives God's
protection from CANCER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname